Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I dreamed a dream.. Les Mis

"The world's longest running muscial" at Queen's Theatre

Tonight was show number three for Emily and I! Perry was planning on joining us, but when the theatre only had two tickets remaining, she passed them to Emily and I and bought FRONT ROW seats for Monday night instead.

Emily has read the novel, but I was a Les Mis newbie. Perry caught me up to speed on our Tube ride from the Tower of London to Leicester Square, and I am very glad she did! I was thankful to have a better understanding of the plot during the production.

Emily and I were very impressed! Our seats were in different spots of the theatre, but when we met up afterward, we spent the Tube ride back talking about it. The sets were great, the emotion was intense, and the voices were unbelievable!


The theatre from my seat on the faaaar left

The three shows we have seen have all been so different that it is hard to pick a clear winner. And, I still have a few more titles on my list, so I can't pick a favorite yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment