Monday, July 13, 2009

Weekend 1: Jeff's Paris edition

I thought it would be interesting to have a look at some other weekends that my classmates had. Jeff Poss, a fellow junior marketing major, sent me some of his pictures and comments from his weekend in Paris.


Via Jeff:

1, 2: Disneyland Paris. Everything was in french... including the C3PO on the Star Wars ride. Interesting, to say the least.

3. The view from my friend's apartment.


4. Inside the Musée d'Orsay, an old train station that was converted into an incredible museum.

5. A Van Gogh inside the museum.

6. A view from the top of the Musée d'Orsay.

7. A statue on the roof of the Musée d'Orsay.

8. French flags on a street.

9. With my friend Michelle from high school on the Eiffel Tower. She is studying abroad in Paris and I stayed with her.

Merci, Jeff! It looks like your weekend was successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment